November 12, 2020
There is a lot of talk these days about lowering environment impact. Some strategies involve large, complex corporate initiatives. Others are as simple as making common-sense substitutes, like replacing petroleum-based grease with biobased products. This can lessen the risk for pollution from spills in outdoor applications and often has advantages in terms of superior lubricity. Fortunately, Cortec’s broad portfolio of EcoLine® greases makes it easy to switch from petroleum- to bio-based for excellent performance and lower environmental impact in a variety of outdoor applications:
• EcoLine® Fifth Wheel Grease for semi-trucks
• EcoLine® Rail Curve Grease, Winter/Summer for railroad maintenance crews
• EcoLine® Drilling Rod Grease for oil rigs in environmentally sensitive areas near waterways*
• EcoLine® Wire Rope Grease for cables on drilling rigs and heavy equipment
• EcoLine® Bio-based Grease powered by Nano VpCI® for applications in especially corrosive environments
• EcoLine® Heavy Duty Grease for extreme pressure applications
Many of these products have earned the USDA Certified Biobased Product label and exceed the minimum biobased content requirements for federal agencies and their contractors under the mandatory purchasing initiative of the USDA BioPreferred® Program.
Contact us today for more information and help choosing the right product for your outdoor application: https://www.cortecvci.com/contact-us/
*It is always important to ensure that use and disposal of all materials is in accordance with local guidelines.
**For more information, go to https://www.biopreferred.gov.
For a PDF version please click here.